Sunday, July 30, 2006

Back to Work Tomorrow

I go back to work tomorrow. This weekend was very draining, and yet I spent the whole time at home. One tip to the world...Children are much easier to handle when you are able to do activities with them. Keeping them in the house to avoid further head injury is no fun at all.

I'm in a weird space today. I go back to work tomorrow, and I just don't feel like I can do it. Part of me wants to spend another day at home with my son (yes...I know...I just finished complaining that it has been draining), and the other part of me wants to stay home and sleep and go to the gym and feel like me again. There is only a teeny weenie part that actually wants to go to the office tomorrow, to get out of the 'at home' routine, but mostly I don't feel up to it.

Then again, who knows how I'll feel in the morning. Tomorrow is, after all, a new day. I do have the little matter of the meeting with the school tomorrow morning....I haven't gone to sleep yet, or woken up, and I already have that I-want-to-go-back-to-bed feeling. Sigh. That just says it all.

I need a vacation...

No comments: