Thursday, July 27, 2006

Cherryblossom?

I came home at 6pm...To my parent's home to pick up the children. My son came running to the door, gave me a big hug and said. "Mommy I missed you! You're my lovely cherryblossom!"

What the?

I have no idea where this kid picks up these things. He is absolutely hilarious. He told me I had the prettiest face he's ever seen. Gee whiz. Why can't I find a MAN who would talk to me like that? I know...Sounds sick...But what I mean is, it's sad that the only person who talks to me like that is my 6 year old boy....Sigh.

So I have the children for the next 4 nights. I am so excited to spend time with them. What fun. I've totally missed them lately. I think I'm going to have one movie night for them...Popcorn and all...Should be fun. I plan to inflate the pool again for them as well, and call their friends over to play. I'm such a sucker for the children....Especially when I get called their "lovely cherryblossom"... :)

No comments: