Sunday, July 16, 2006

UGH The Heat!

I cannot handle the heat. I pass out in heat temperatures higher than 25 degrees. Today, when the weather is 39 degrees with Humidity factor, I am just dying. I'm feeling moody, cranky, have massive headaches and almost passed out walking from the car to the mall. That is just nuts. My friend pointed out that I come from Indo-Paks, and therefore I should be genetically able to handle the heat. Good point, but not true, for whatever reason. Autumn is my favourite season. Warm enough that you don't need a jacket (I hate extreme cold) and cold enough that you can wear boots and a sweater. Perfect weather in my opinion.

Anyhow. Here's another thing- I got sunburned yesterday! DOH! I guess I'm not used to the open back thing...And forgot to sunblock my back when we went swimming. What a moronic thing to do. My back is red like a lobster and the rest of me is perfectly fine. How odd. How many pak chicks do you know with sunburn? Exactly. Another example of how the genetic thing didn't work for me. I mean- I thought Indo-Paks were dark enough that they didn't burn? Man...I have a lot to learn. OUCH.

No comments: