Monday, April 24, 2006

Spring

Whenever the spring comes, I get the urge to do the detailed house cleaning. I looked around the place last night and realized it's time. I have the urge to dump everything out of all the cupboards, drawers, closets and throw half of it out. Then it will be all re-organized and neat, and all the unnecessary stuff will be gone. I know....These are the thoughts of a crazy woman. The things that go through my head...

I had my friends over for dinner last night. They came with their son, and the children had a fantastic time playing. It's really funny, because this friend is a die hard fan of chicken jalfreezi. Those of you who know Indian food know what it is. Those of you who don't- well - its a yummy Indian chicken dish with green peppers and onions etc. Anyhow...He wanted to try my mom's and mine side by side and see whose was better. My mom thought it was funny so she made hers, I made mine, and we ate both. (My mom and I make the dish differently- go figure). Anyhow, mine won :-) Well, that's what my friend said, but personally I liked my mom's better. I think they were being nice so they wouldn't hurt my feelings, but that's good too. I've been a bit unsure of myself these days so every little bit helps I guess.

Ahh the diary of a crazy woman. Why do you people even bother reading my random thoughts?! Who's crazier, me or you? :-) Ponder that for awhile...

No comments: