Friday, April 14, 2006

15 Things that Make me Happy

I thought I'd do this just for fun:
- My children's hugs and kisses
- A day spent in the company of a good friend
- Flowers
- Chocolate
- Shopping
- Finding money (like left in a purse in the closet)
- Travelling
- A good night's sleep
- Cuddling under a big blanket and watching a movie
- Receiving a sincere compliment
- Knowing I was able to help someone and they appreciated it
- Sunshine
- Looking in the Mirror and being ok with how I look
- Giving someone a present
- Receiving a present

I guess that actually tells a lot about me. That was fun. So, I'm going to buy myself flowers every week, and chocolate once a month. I'm going to make it a point to open the blinds in the morning, let the sunshine in, and bask in the glory of receiving hugs and kisses from my little ones while I let the sun shine through.

Aaaahhh. The little things in life. If I hadn't done this, I may not have realized how easy it is to add just a touch of happiness into each and every day. :-)

No comments: