Saturday, April 22, 2006

Pink

I love pink. It's my absolute favourite colour in the world. I can't explain it, it's just been that way since I was about 12. My daughter is a mini replica of me on this front, because she adores pink too, and I find it so cute. So here we go- a pink blog. I LOVE it. There is something about colour. It can instantly lift your moods. There is something about pink. Whenever I see it, it makes me smile. Instant happiness.

I've been having a really blah morning. Not sure what's wrong with me today. I've had the blinds shut, sitting here just working on my laptop. I figured playing around with the blog colour might make me happy. It did.

Oh- and I'm also waiting for my *PINK* razorphone. Yes, I'm getting one. Hell yeah, it will be pink. I had a colleague at the office joke about how stupid I will look wearing a black business suit and pulling a pink phone out in front of some executive at the office. Quite frankly my dear, I just don't give a damn. It's the happy factor - pink phone it is. Pink phone, pink blog, pink everything. I LOVE it.

No comments: