Monday, May 22, 2006

Homework Pileups

My ex brought back the children this morning. I was so happy to see them. I miss them when they're away. My ex however, conveniently "forgot" to do homework with my son. He gets about 3 hours of homework a weekend, so his little oversight means that I'm stuck doing it now, and therefore canceling my day plans. I was going to take the children to visit my two girlfriends, both of which had babies last week, but I have to put those plans off for another time...Sigh. Thankfully, my friends are understanding. If I tell them the truth about what happened, they won't mind. I know it was totally intentional on his part....But what else can I do- NOT do the homework? Nope...So here I go. Man. He is like one of those guys who gets to control me even when he's out of my life. It never ends.

Anyhow, today is Rich's birthday. If I ever get this homework done, we will drop by to wish him well. My kids are looking forward to seeing him again, it's been too long.

Aside from the homework issue, I overall am feeling good today. I have the children with me, the house is clean, and its all just quality time. I love quality time. Even if it does involve homework.

No comments: