Monday, January 22, 2007

Please Take your Meds

This is my only request for my ex. Please take your meds you moron. The world can see how stupid you are. My God. The drama goes on and on. Today was one of those days where I felt so stupid. Stupid and humiliated to have to admit that I was ever married to this flake. Honestly, he's dumber than glue, and I am totally embarrassed to admit that I am (or was) affiliated with him in any way.

So, I guess he didn't realize that I already knew about his engagement (nor does he realize that I am so totally thrilled cuz he will be someone else's problem), but anyhow..I guess he wanted to make it REALLY clear to me, so here is what he does (tee hee)....

He randomly sends an email to the hockey coach. Not just the hockey coach, but all the parents of the hockey team (like 15 people in total), and to me, and to his fiancee. This is what the email said:

Please forgive us for our son's absence the past month. He will soon return to hockey, God willing… however, his attendance will continue to be sporadic. The following are the reasons for his absence:

  • His mother has out-right refused to take him for hockey hence forth. He can only attend on weekends when he is with me.
  • I moved over the holidays, and am still trying to settle in.
  • I started a new job, and was pre-occupied with that.
  • I am recently engaged (a few days ago), and very soon to be wed… tentatively for this March break. We are very excited, and wedding plans are in high-pitch.

It has been a whirl wind of events this past month, and the whirl wind continues. We are all doing very well, and are very happy. Please keep us in your prayers.

:) OK, so WTF? I don't even know where to start. Um- he clearly doesn't realize that everyone on this email now officially knows that he's a mental case. He also doesn't realize that I now have in writing that he is officially off his rocker. My only disappointment is that he copied his fiancee. God forbid she figures out that he's a freak and changes her mind. Then he would be my problem again. Let's keep our fingers crossed guys. March isn't that far away. IF all goes well, he will get hitched and then distracted. And hopefully then one day I can openly start seeing people and be free.

My fingers are crossed. This is the stuff that I no longer want as a part of my life.....

Oh, and for the record, I refused to take our son to hockey because of my back injury. I can't carry that big huge hockey bag, bend over to tie up skates, and help him get on the ice. I did tell him that in my email to him, and also offered to let him take our son if he felt it was important, but...well, you see where that ended up.

Oh please let them marry soon. I can almost taste the freedom...

No comments: