Saturday, January 27, 2007

Do a Little Dance...

Last night, I accidentally hit a button on my cellphone, and it somehow started to play the one song (I know, pathetic that there is only one) that I had downloaded onto the MP3 player. That was the one and only "I will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor. (I know Dan is shaking his head) :)

Anyhow, my son loves that song. I guess he's heard it one too many times (Gee, I wonder how that happened?) :)

Anyhow, he asks me "Mommy- what's the next wedding we will be going to?"
"Your father's. In March".
"I wanna dance to this song at his wedding. I love dancing to this song".

That was just WAAAAAAAY too easy :)
"Oh sure baby. Let me teach you how to dance to it".

Oh come on. Like you wouldn't have jumped at the opportunity given the same situation. But can you IMAGINE the shocked looked on people's faces if MY SON got up and danced to this at my EX's wedding? It's almost...poetic.

No comments: