Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween/Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my beautiful 5 year old daughter. And Happy Halloween to everyone else!

The kids had a lot of fun trick or treating. Mich and Rich took them out, while I stayed home and gave out candy (and possibly my cold-yikes) to all the children. I know- it sounds bad- but what else could I do? Turn off my lights and NOT give out candy? I don't think so.

After that, Mich and Rich had cake for my daughter's birthday. I brought the kids home and put them to bed (they were so cranky by that point, it's unbelievable).

Kids are funny- I bought this awesome Mulan costume for my daughter- I wanted her to be the independent Mulan, but she insisted on being Cinderella. I tried to convince her- Cinderella waits for the prince to save her from her hellish life, while Mulan saves China. But, like every little girl, she wanted to be a TRUE Disney princess. Cinderella it was. My son had this awesome Scooby Doo outfit. Very cool. It was a nice warm zip up suit, so I was pleased.

All in all, they had fun, they didn't have to miss trick or treating cuz of my cold, and I got to eat candy. Can't ask for more than that, right?

No comments: