Friday, October 20, 2006

Exhausted and Paranoid=Bad Combination

That's me. Exhausted and paranoid. I didn't sleep a wink last night. I was so tired and worried that Mr. Creepy might be outside. Then I had 8 hours of back to back interviews for an intern I'm trying to recruit. To top it off, I decided to fast today because Friday is the holiest day for Muslims and today was the last Friday of Ramadan. That was a bad move because the ulcer is bugging me, and why wouldn't it? Stress and sleep deprivation and starvation are a very bad combination indeed, especially if you have an ulcer.

Tomorrow's agenda- shopping for blinds. I want to feel safer in this house. I also want to visit Rich and Mich for Diwali. So adorable- they bought Diwali presents for the children. My son got this Japanese fighter fish and fish tank, and he is absolutely obsessed with it.

My friends are pressuring me to contact the police about Thursday's incident. I'm worried it will make things worse. They are saying failure to respond will just make him worse. I'm so torn. I just want things to settle down so I can move on.

This is why women never leave jerky men. Because they never let you leave in peace. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

No comments: