Monday, March 27, 2006

Relaxing

I would say today was the first day since my time off that I've actually relaxed. I spent the day with a friend and we had a really nice time. We hung out, had lunch at my place, rented a movie, chatted and then went shopping. I didn't even think of anything stressful. My friend asked for an update on my situation with my ex, but that was about it. It was a nice change.

I spent this evening drafting up a legal agreement around child support. I'll be sending it to my ex tonight, but not signing it until he signs the divorce papers. He's still pushing back on signing those, so this child support agreement is the last card I have left.

As for me, I'll be heading to the lawyer tomorrow to sign the divorce papers. Let's see how that goes. I'm anticipating that seeing my ex's lawyer again won't be the most enjoyable of experiences, seeing that he helped my ex gauge me for money, but since I am hoping this will all soon be over, I'm sure the hour or so in his office should be somewhat bearable. My next step is to convince my ex to go in and sign, and the rest should be smooth sailing (keep your fingers crossed folks)...

No comments: