Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Day 1- Parents On Vacation

Well, today doesn't seem to be going too badly so far. I managed to leave downtown at 4 which meant by the time I got home from picking up the children it was about 6. I had started dinner preparations last night, so the evening seems to be going ok. I'm still really exhausted, but I'm expecting that to last a few weeks. If all goes well, I can have the children in bed by 8:30 and have myself in bed by 11. That would be a first, and a treat. If I can manage that, it will mean a full 6 hours of sleep (I get up at 5am), which will be a step in the right direction. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Other than that, just trying to take everything one day at a time. I wish those divorce papers would hurry up and arrive...I keep hoping that the papers will be the final step and then I will be emotionally free. I know it can't be a complete flick of the lightswitch, but then again....can he REALLY bug me much more once everything is FINAL?

No comments: