Monday, March 20, 2006

Ohhh my Knee

Day 1 at the gym. Wow- that was hard on the knee, even with the brace, and all I did was the bike and some weights. This knee is going to take forever to heal. Totally sucks. So much for ever wearing heels again in this lifetime.

As for me, I got the number of a lawyer through the lawyer referral service. I'm hoping to see the new lawyer sometime tomorrow, and then I'll go to the courts on Wed to file my paperwork. As far as I know, the divorce papers are still on track for Friday. I'm really hoping that they serve them on time, and don't delay by a few days. I'm half tempted to sign them on the spot and hand them back to the guy who serves them. I said half-tempted. Keep in mind that my ex is manipulative and sneaky. Therefore, I will read the papers first, with a fine-toothed comb.

I found that I was a bit anxious today. First day off, lots to do with the divorce, went back to the gym, did groceries, but it was very go-go-go. I have a lot on my mind to deal with. I may skip the gym tomorrow if the knee is still out (or just do arm weights). And tomorrow I have the lawyer. Maybe I just need to accept that this week is a write off.

No comments: