Saturday, November 18, 2006

Squishy Tummies

I can't believe I'm about to post this, but...

My daughter this morning woke up and then placed her head on my tummy and went back to sleep. An hour later we both woke up, and she smiled at me and said "Mommy- do you know one thing that all mommies have that's the same?"

"No baby, what is it?"

"Squishy tummies"

"What? What do you mean?"

"God gave all mommies squishy tummies so their children can lie on them and feel comfy and go to sleep. That's why ladies with no babies don't have squishy tummies. I LOVE squishy tummies".

Damn! And I thought kids didn't notice that stuff. I thought they thought I was perfect. I guess explaining that the tummy is squishy cuz she came out of there isn't going to be a fair enough explanation. :(

Time to go back to the gym. :(

No comments: