Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Plugging Away

Well- I've been to the office for two days this week. It's a really weird time for my group, so we're just plugging away. There's a re-org happening so I find that things are a bit tense overall. Not knowing who you will be working for, or what you will be doing is never an easy thing. Losing our leader at this time didn't help any of us, but like I said, just plugging away, one day at a time. SIGH.

My nephew is doing well. Growing fast. Cute as can be. Well, cute as an infant can be. I find that all babies are adorable, but they all look like little monkeys or aliens. Mine were no exception. But this one is an exceptionally good baby. He sleeps through anything- diaper change, bath, etc. That is VERY weird. He must be lazy like my brother :) Kidding. I've been going over to visit as many times as I can. I don't want to miss a moment of seeing him grow. Did I mention he's hairy like my brother? :P

No comments: