Saturday, February 18, 2006

Slumber Party

God I'm tired. This is like my marathon audit weekend all over again. The only thing I'm missing is the frosted flakes for all my meals. Who am I kidding, I'm NOT missing that. In fact...I don't think I'll ever buy frosted flakes again. That was gross.

So I had to work on some stuff for the office. Went to sleep at 5:30am, woke up around 9:30. Now I feel sick. Nauseated. I'm so dumb for subjecting myself to this yet again.

I'm not going to detail the pathetic-ness of my weekend. Here's something funny though. My girlfriend just called me. Her children are with her ex this weekend, and she's doing a bunch of work as well. She's a teacher and has a pile up of stuff to catch up on. So she called, we chatted and had this hilarious idea. She's going to bring her stuff over here. She'll do her work, I'll do mine, and we can take a gazillion breaks in between and watch a movie or something. Awesome. We'll both get our work done and will have some fun too. She's going to stay over as well. Pajama party- haven't done that since high school. What fun! OK- and a bit pathetic too- "Hi- I'm 34, and for kicks I send my kids to their dad's so that I can pajama party". Who am I kidding...Still fun! And way better than the pathetic plans I had.

No comments: