Sunday, December 09, 2007

Back from NYC

I spent the weekend in NYC. It was nice. This time we actually didn't even end up going to Manhattan. We kind of hung out in the burbs, which was fine. I helped Mr NYC do his Xmas shopping which was fun (any shopping is fun for me, even if it's not for myself). I offered to do this. He groaned at the thought of spending a whole day shopping, but like I said, I had fun. I even wrapped all the presents for him when we were done (man I love Christmas) :)

When I got home from NY, I got the joy of:
  • My ex returning the children half an hour late (he is such a pain)
  • There being no homework done with the children (so now they will go to school tomorrow looking totally incompetent)
My ex is an ass. He has no integrity and no sense around how to obey the law. Seriously, he should be living in a mental ward, away from the rest of the world. He can't even follow simple instructions or fulfill his basic parental responsibilities. And this from a man who wants sole custody. The world is truly a crazy place.

No comments: