Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Safe Return

The kids are home safe. I always breathe a sigh of relief when he brings them home safe, and once I've spoken to them and checked to ensure that he didn't hurt them while he had them. It's really sick that I have to constantly fear for their safety. I really hope the courts kick in and help the situation soon.

So here is a summary of this weekend's drama, aside from the obvious fact which is that my ex is a total jerk of a human being:
  • He had a hard time getting a supervisor
  • We had 29 email exchanges on Friday alone because he was refusing to tell me who would supervise the visit, and where I could reach the children. He's clearly in another one of his manic phases where he thinks he's the king of the world or something, and one where he deliberately gives me a hard time
  • Finally when he did tell me who would be supervising, I found out that he was intending to spend some unsupervised time with the kids. I explained that he can't do that. He stated that his interpretation of the order is that he can. I guess I will have to bring this up in court.
  • He deliberately brought the children back to me 3 1/2 hours late today. Jerk.
  • He did not do any homework with the children.
Honestly, I'm so fed up of this crap. He is such an idiot. And idiots should not be allowed to be custodial parents for young children.

Anyhow, forget him. This is my life, right? I must have done something really heinous in my life to deserve to have an ex like this...

So anyways, one little piece of good news, my daughter was able to read through one of the books my friend brought for her (thanks Saji!). I did have to help her through it, but there was no alphabet reversals happening. Hooray for one step forward!

Tomorrow banks and government offices are closed for Remembrance Day. I am SO looking forward to the day off so that I can run errands, do laundry, groceries, and other house chores. Oh yeah, and to go to the gym. I went to the gym today as well. That was the only thing that helped me calm down from wanting to drop kick my ex. Thank God for the gym.

No comments: