Sunday, November 04, 2007

9 Little Kids

Means one exhausted mother. I will NEVER do that again. I dreaded it, and I was right. As much as I love my children, I cannot explain the amount of fatigue you feel after having them run around your house for 3 hours. I'm ready to pass out.

Aside from my hectic afternoon, I'm finding that I still haven't managed to clear my mental head space. My conversation with my daughter's teacher is still consuming me, and I'm feeling really low at the moment. Kind of hopeless actually. No matter how hard I try, it's not good enough, it's not going to be good enough, and it will only get harder and worse as the children get older. If supposedly this is their best age, and they are in this state, then how will I manage the future?

I'm REALLY concerned about what lies ahead. It's all very hopeless at the moment.

No comments: