Thursday, November 22, 2007

In the Name of God

And then he lies. No kidding. He sends me an email about how he has NEVER been abusive blah blah blah and why am I so bitter, blah blah blah and that I am so hostile and that I need to move on. Whatever.

Then he signs his email "in peace and in the name of God"

WTF?

In the name of GOD? Are you kidding me? Seriously- he might as well have said "In the name of God, I am the biggest liar on the planet".

People like that scare the heck out of me. NO conscience whatsoever. I mean, you can't even REFORM people like that.

Even scarier- That a guy like that can go around claiming to be a devout Muslim. No wonder the world hates Muslims. Look at some of the people who speak out. The louder, obnoxious ones who get the limelight are always the sleazebags.

How come the nice ones never get the limelight? I'd like to see some of the nicer Muslims represent our community. Instead of, well- instead of the freaks.

OK rant over. Back to work. No more checking personal emails. They put me in a bad mood.

No comments: