Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Pregnant

And then there were three...

I got an email today from a girlfriend who wanted to pass on a little tidbit of information...apparently, my ex's wife is pregnant. So, let's see, the wedding was Saturday, and today is Wednesday, so she must have conceived and found out that she was pregnant in like, 4 days. That MUST be a world record. Having been pregnant twice before, I can honestly say that it takes several weeks before you can know that you're pregnant.

So hmmm. They met in December, and three weeks ago (mid January) they announced their engagement. They got married two weeks after the announcement. He moved in with her in January. So she must have gotten pregnant like right after their first date or something. What morons. Have you NEVER heard of condoms? If you're going to do this, could you not have made a trip to the drugstore first? And if you went through the effort of getting married, well, couldn't you have at least kept your mouth shut so that people might think that it happened on your wedding night? (These are after all Pakistani Muslims, the backlash of our community is HUGE for this type of thing).

Morons.

Anyhow, I took the liberty of congratulating my ex. I sent him a text message that read "Congrats. I hear that you and Fatima are expecting your first child".

He didn't reply. I wonder why?

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love being mean. Serves him right. I KNEW there had to be a good reason for the rushed wedding.

No comments: