Monday, August 21, 2006

Mending the Emotional Wounds

I spent the past few days basically trying to get my emotional headspace back. I'm feeling normal again, thanks to ALL my friends. This one took alot of support from around 10 friends who knew when to push me and when to back off, and I'll be eternally grateful to them for not letting me drown. I also went to visit a friend this weekend, and now I'm feeling emotionally golden and solid again. Thank God for good friends.

So, I've given this alot of thought, and I have a game plan. Thank God for the people who helped me put it together, but basically, I'm going to represent myself with the assistance of Rich, who is an LLB. I'll go to a lawyer to look over my case before I go to court, to give us any tips etc if we need them. I just can't afford a lawyer right now, and besides....I can talk as well as the next guy :)

I am going to bring up everything in court. The way I see it, I need to bury this as deep as I can so it sticks for as long as possible. This is the only way to do it. The past two years of emotional healing should be enough to help me through the ordeal...if not, some psychologist somewhere will make a heck of alot of money. Joking of course.

Anyhow, that's the story...let's see how it unfolds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you can not only do this, but come out shining, braver and stronger than ever. I know it will be worth it in the end.

Good luck and best wishes and prayers!

shaz said...

OMG thank you....a million thanks for the vote of confidence.

Like I said...my friends (even the anonymous ones) have held me up ;-)