Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Back Home

I went out of town for a few days to visit a friend. I had a really nice time, and just got home this afternoon.

I came home to a couple of things....the house was 27 degrees...ouch. I had to turn on the AC to bring it down and it's still not cooling off enough.

Second, I came back to find my front lawn cut. I assumed it was Rich, but it wasn't. It also wasn't my brother or my dad. That means it must have been one of the neighbours. Now I have to figure out which one cut it, and why they did it. Did they feel sorry for the single mom and cut her lawn cuz life is too hectic and she never gets around to it? Or were they totally embarrassed by the jungle of a lawn and decided to cut it before the property values drop on the street? :) Hmm either way, I'm not complaining, just curious more than anything else.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could use neighbours like that! :-)

Anonymous said...

i want to move to Toronto to find neighbours e you , Shaz are you thinking of selling your house ?

shaz said...

Nope...this house means so much to me, I don't know if I can ever sell it. It represents my freedom, my happiness, my courage, my accomplishments. My children LOVE this home, and I worked hard to achieve that. It's a small home, but there sure is alot of love in this place.

There are other homes on my street for sale :)