Sunday, August 13, 2006

I found the Lawn Cutting Dude!

I found out who cut my lawn! I asked my other neighbour, and he said it wasn't him, but that he was going to do it if I didn't do it by that weekend :)

So there is a teenage kid around the corner from me. I've been asking around if he could cut my grass, and never got the opportunity to speak to him directly. Apparently my other neighbours felt sorry for me, and rang his bell while I was away, and arranged for him to cut my grass on a regular basis. Did I mention how much I LOVE my neighbours? So anyways, the guy came and cut my grass while I was away. He came today to let me know, and to see if I was interested in continuing with him. HELL YA!

So, for a mere $20 a month, my back and front lawn will be cut every other week. I am so happy. I hate yard work. And, he's agreed to shovel the snow in the winter. I am off the hook for the outside work! Whoo hooooo!

Happy happy happy!

No comments: