Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Final Soccer Game- Thank GOD

Tonight was my daughter's last soccer game. It was nice to see her play, but I'm actually glad it's over. My ex is using these games as an opportunity to harass me. Tonight he went on with the chatter...random topics- how are you, have you seen any good movies, remember the good times we used to have, yada yada yada. I'm just glad I won't have to deal with him anymore....until hockey season starts up I guess...

I love the friend who posted the comment about there always being light at the end of the tunnel, but that some tunnels are longer than we hoped. That actually has given me renewed hope. Maybe it's not fair, but truthfully, my journey with this marriage and divorce has been a few years too long. I am hoping that light will shine through soon enough....a special thank you to my girlfriend for her words of wisdom :)

So Rich has written an outstanding letter for my ex's lawyer. I'm feeling better now. I think I will be able to do this on my own...without retaining a full time lawyer (thanks to my FREE LAWYER!). Thank God for good friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering...

are you sure your ex doesn't read this journal?

Is there a way he can search it (as in search your name or search 'shaz'). Could someone have told him you post here.

You may not want to say things here that you don't want him to know. Things he can use against you. Or just info against him you intend to use in court.

I think it's better to be careful here.

shaz said...

That's a good point. So far, I haven't been worried about that because:

a) I haven't used the name shaz since high school, nobody refers to me under that name

b) He is arrogant. If he knew about this blog he would have posted on it to death and plastered his opinion of me everywhere

c) there are only about 15 people who read this blog, and I know who they are. I've given the url to trusted people only, people who I am confident wouldn't defy my trust

d)There is nothing being said here that he probably wouldn't be able to predict court wise anyhow

That being said, you're right. This is my personal space in many ways. Perhaps I will refrain from saying things until after the fact. Thanks for the tip.

Worst case scenario, I can always make this accessible via password only... :) That of course, would minimize the healing effects of this blog...