Sunday, March 04, 2007

Home Again

I just couldn't stay out. I hated living out of a backpack, and I missed my environment. I was feeling safe enough to come home. I got home around midnight. I'll be going to sleep soon. Just wanted to be back in my surroundings. My guess is that since my ex didn't even try to contact me, and since I got that email from his wife, it pretty much tells me that he won't try to contact me directly. It also tells me he must be pretty desperate.

Think of it this way. If you were a bipolar man, with a history of domestic abuse, job losses, marital issues, and now, a child abuse investigation, would you let your new wife get in touch with your ex wife, in a one on one scenario? No way. You would NEVER want the two to even get a minute alone. For you to let your new wife contact your ex wife when you know she must be seething with anger towards you given child abuse allegations, you would have to be either a nutcase to even consider letting the two chat, or very very desperate.

I'm not denying that he is a nutcase, but right now, I'm thinking it must be desperation. I'm hoping the CAS had some very strong words for him on Friday.

I think I can sleep well for now. I have my cell on my night table in case of emergency, and I will not hesitate to contact the police if need be.

No comments: