Monday, March 05, 2007

Consenting to Therapy

Well here is a surprise. A one lined email...

After careful consideration I have decided to consent to the children’s therapy. I insist on being actively involved throughout the process. What are the next steps?

Um, more like, you were coerced by the CAS into consenting and you finally came to realize that if you don't consent, I would have a very strong case against you.

Jerk. He also sent me another email that says that his lawyer is no longer on retainer. Interesting. You let go of your lawyer as I am signing a retainer with mine. Hmmm.

I still haven't replied to his wife's email. I mean, what is there to say to her? Yes, let's meet for a tea party? I don't think so. Don't get me wrong. I'm very curious...what what would I be accomplishing?

On another note, I am getting sick. I feel like my throat and ears are on fire and I have the start of a low grade fever. This is what happens when you drive yourself to the ground. As soon as you get a chance to breathe, your body shuts down.

I have nobody to blame but myself. I have to learn to take better care of myself, especially during difficult periods.

No comments: