Friday, June 30, 2006

Never Plan...

I planned to have so much fun doing various different activities with the children...Today we woke up and their request was to stay home and play with toys. I don't get it...Kids are hilarious. So here we are, at home. I don't mind one bit...I mean, I have been so totally wiped out lately that spending a relaxing day at home is nice, but I would have thought the kids would have preferred to be out. I think they've had a bit too much activity with their dad lately going to parks, soccer etc, and they just want a break...That's understandable, so I'm not going to fuss with it too much.

I'm so lethargic today, I'm welcoming it. I think there has been a bit more on me emotionally lately than I've been willing to accept. The only thing I can focus on is Tuesday...That's the only goal on my horizon...Everything else will fall into place after that...Or so I'm hoping.

The children will be with their dad as of 4pm today, and then back with me on Sunday. My girlfriend who is also going through a divorce sounded a bit down today, so I'm hoping to head out to spend the evening with her. I've been there, done that, so the least I can do is be there for my dear friends when they need me. I just hope I can help her in some way.

No comments: