Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

I got the cutest text message from a friend this morning. It wished me a Happy Father's Day, since I often play the mother and father role for the children. That was totally adorable. And it was from a guy, a father at that. He sent me a text message before I got to wish him well for father's day. I love my friends.

So I had my mom and dad over for brunch this morning. We had a really nice time. They came over around 10:30am and stayed till about 2pm. It was nice to spend the time with my parents. I'm glad we did it. And I think breakfast was yummy, if I do say so myself :)

So, my children have a friend over right now, and then they are off to their father's place in an hour. I had a great weekend with them, and I'm glad we got the opportunity to spend some time together. We've switched our schedules to every other weekend, so I actually get more time with the children than I did before. I welcome the change.

No comments: