Thursday, June 29, 2006

Long Long-Weekend

Today is my last day in the office before the long weekend. We already have Monday off for Canada Day, but since the children are with their dad for most of the weekend, I've decided to take tomorrow off to spend with them. And of course, I have Tuesday off to go to the courts and get my divorce certificate.

My plan for Tuesday is to get the certificate, and then go to the various ministries and have my name officially changed. Yes, I'm doing it. Changing my name, becoming me again, and that includes at work. I'm sure that will make for an interesting email to my colleagues, but oh well. C'est la vie.

I'm feeling ok about everything....This of course, can change at any time...But for now, I'm doing well. Looking forward to everything being final. Then I'll call a few of my friends over and enjoy the moment.

Weather permitting, I'm hoping to take the children for an activity tomorrow, either the Zoo, or the Butterfly Museum, or the ROM. We'll see what ends up happening but that's the plan for now.

Now, if I could just stop procrastinating, and start getting some work done. A few more hours to go to the work day, and I have a ton of things to wrap up...

No comments: