Sunday, April 06, 2008

Supershaz...

Today I worked like an ox. I got alot accomplished, and I'm feeling pretty good about it. I was supposed to go to the gym, but I was still exhausted from yesterday's workout, so I passed.

I am supergirl. Today I...
  • Made breakfast for the children
  • Cleaned the kitchen
  • Did homework with the children
  • Took them to see their dad
  • Spent 2 hrs documenting stuff in an email for my lawyer
  • Did grocery shopping
  • Did homework with the children (again)
  • Cooked dinner
  • Cleaned the kitchen (again)
  • Washed and folded 3 loads of laundry
  • cleaned the main floor of the house
  • Prepared some documents for the assessor
  • And now I am finishing off a document for my boss (the same one I was working on yesterday)
All in a day's work. They should give out trophys to single moms. I get tired just reading this list :)

And my reward for today was:
  • A feeling of accomplishment
  • Tons of hugs from my son who told me that I am not only the best mother, but the nicest person in the world (everyone say awwwww....)
  • 10 minutes of tickling and burst of laughter with my daughter
  • Oodles of smiles from the children- I LOVE them so much!

No comments: