Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy 6th Birthday Mary!

My baby turned six today. Today I actually did the same thing my parents did to me. I told her that it was six years ago that she was born and oh-so-tiny when I brought her home from the hospital. She was such a good baby, didn't cry much and slept a whole lot. I got giggles out of her when I told her that she would kick me from inside my tummy and I would see a little foot pressing through.

So this is the one day in the year where my children actually wake up early, get dressed and get to school early. They love Halloween. Today, I drove a little Snow White and Captain Jack Sparrow to school, happy as can be. I will get them from their dad at 6pm today, as the court ordered that their dad will get to see them for 3 hours tonight (from 3pm to 6pm), due to Mary's birthday. No problem. I usually get them from Tae Kwan Do at that time anyhow.

So I know I haven't been blogging lately, and it's a bad habit. You know I'm in a funk when...

Well maybe not so much a funk, but just dealing with the ongoing drama. Crazy ex husband- check, drowning in legal bills- check, overworked- check, need a break- check, double check.

Sigh. I wish I would win the lottery.

No comments: