Thursday, October 04, 2007

Still Trying to Unwind

I think all the stress leading up to the court day this week has built up in me. I feel drained, even now, and my neck is all tense. I went to the chiro and for a massage tonight, so I'm hoping I will finally be able to sleep.

It's odd. On the one hand, I keep thinking, what a waste- if the guy would just take his meds, this would be so much easier. The children would have a good father, I would be able to avoid all the extra stress, and I wouldn't be draining my finances (aka line of credit) with lawyer's fees. Ex husbands are a pain.

On the other hand, I cannot worry about him, or his meds, because it is totally out of my hands. All I can do is continue to care for these little souls whose well being, both emotional and physical, I have been entrusted with.

My daughter is sleeping in her bed, right here next to me as I type this entry. :)

And that sight- right there, is what keeps me going when I am at my lowest point. Bless her.

No comments: