Monday, April 13, 2009

No Daycare...

So I am working from home today. The daycare is closed, school is closed, and I have nobody to watch my children. It was supposed to be my ex husband's day today, but we all know how that panned out.

Thank God I work in a flexible work place. Otherwise, I would be stuck big time.

The kids are doing well. I'm letting them watch some TV so I can get some work done. I also have arts and crafts supplies out so they can amuse themselves. I know, I should be playing WITH them, but I am working from home, and I have work to do. So they have to entertain themselves.

I'm trying to reach my lawyer also and she seems swamped. Where is a good lawyer when you need her?

My ex sent me a nasty email last night something along the lines of me being an extortionist. So let me get this straight....I let you off the hook provided we can manage things peacefully and put checks and balances into the court order to protect the kids, avoiding you getting charged and THAT makes ME an extortionist? Seriously?

The world is a messed up place.

Man...I need to talk to my lawyer....

No comments: