Monday, September 01, 2008

Not Fit to Parent

I know. I should know this by now, but I guess I allow his actions to continue to shock me. It's just absolutely amazing to me just how bad of a parent he really is. I mean, you would think that eventually, the love for his children would kick in and make him do the right thing, but it never does.

He is supposed to bring the children back at 7:30PM. Today, he brought them back at 8:45. And their bedtime is 8:30PM. And tomorrow is the first day of school. Now tell me this...what kind of parent has so little regard for his children that he would deliberately do things to set them up for failure?

My ex.

With God as my witness, I fasted today and if one prayer gets answered, I hope this man gets every inch of what he deserves. There better be justice when we go to court. There better be.

No comments: