Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Night is Always Darkest...

...Just before the dawn.

Words spoken in the Dark Knight Movie....let's hope they are true.

Tonight is absolutely unbearable for me. I had the crappiest day at work. I am just feeling like crap. I have the assessment disclosure tomorrow at 10am. I came home with the biggest headache in the world. I wanted to go to sleep early, but I know that I won't. Oh ya, and my ex brought the children back ridiculously late again (9pm). What a jerk.

And as if there weren't' already enough on my plate to begin with (you know, despite the assessment and the crappy work stuff), I get a phone call from the children's therapist. Apparently my gem of an ex husband has withdrawn consent for the children to see this therapist. My children have an appointment on Saturday. I can't take them now. This is just UNREAL.

I mean, as if they haven't been put through enough! The one thing keeping them sane is their therapy. They are well adjusted kids despite the fact that they have the most screwed up father in the world. I attribute their well adjusted-ness to their therapist, and well, to me. But I can't save them alone. I need her. When she called me tonight, she was very apologetic, and did admit to me that in all her time in therapy (over 20 years) my ex is right up there as one of the worst ex husbands ever. Well, I guess I should get the asshole ex husband cookie. Yaay for me.

Anyhow, I have spent the past 45 minutes just fuming, and now my head is just pounding. I am totally completely fed up. And now I feel all hopeless about this assessment. I am just holding on for tomorrow.

I hope the night really is darkest just before the dawn. That would mean that tomorrow will only get better.

I have my fingers crossed, my prayers going and I still have a bit of hope. I need to resolve all this stuff soon. The longer I wait, the bigger this mess seems to get. :(

Pray for me guys. A lot really rests on tomorrow. In fact, everything does.

No comments: