Friday, February 08, 2008

The Transfer Visit

I had a visit with CAS. It was to transfer the file to the ongoing case worker. It went fine, and the new worker seemed very nice. I had previously raised the issue that the access center I had called had refused to take us, because there was a worker already involved. Turns out, these workers have now decided to let us use their private access center. They will speak to my ex next week, and set all this up sometime in weeks to come. He will be allowed to see the children for 2hrs a week, with the hope of moving to semi-supervised visits and then putting him on a program to eventually not need the visits anymore. The CAS will stay involved in our case until April, when we are hoping the assessment will be complete.

Keep your fingers crossed. I'm drained already, and there is such a long road ahead.

No comments: