Friday, July 06, 2007

Two Legal Battles...

...means more confusion and chaos for him.

My ex is getting divorced. That is the official news I heard today from several official sources. I wonder how it will be for him to fight two ex wives in court at the same time? I'm guessing he will try to be smart and avoid the court battle with her.

Oh come on, don't act surprised. You all know how insane he is. I'm sure it was just a matter of time before she saw the signs too. I can't help feeling bad for her though. She didn't do anything to deserve this mess. She just kind of fell into it.

The funny thing about my ex is that he is a smooth talker. He knows how to win people over, he just doesn't know how to keep the act up, or rather, make it a part of his regular routine.

Can you say dumbass?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky for her the rumours of a preganancy were false!