Sunday, August 26, 2007

Great Wolf Lodge

I took the kids to Great Wolf Lodge this weekend. They had a total blast. I'm glad we were able to go. I actually booked it months ago so we could take some time to ourselves, and paid for it a few months back too, before all this court stuff started up. I have to say, the timing was perfect, cuz I needed the break too. And time to play at the water park was perfect for the kids.

I also took the kids to Ripley's and they totally loved it. I was a bit afraid that they might get bored there, because it is more like a museum (you read stuff and walk around), but they were great. We got home tonight (we were only gone for one night), but I am so exhausted. Right now, I am letting the kids stay up late to watch the Antz movie with me on TV tonight, but I'll have them in bed soon. After they are asleep, I'll have finish off some paperwork for the upcoming court case.

I'm off work next week, so I have a bit of time to mentally prepare before we file our responding documents, but since my lawyer wants all my stuff by Tuesday, I have to get the finishing touches in tonight.

Never a dull moment.

No comments: