Friday, August 24, 2007

Served at Last

Not by me, but by her. I'm so glad. He deserves it. Shame on him for beating up women. I'd like to see him pick a fight with a man his own size. He wouldn't dare. That's because he is a total coward.

I spoke to his (almost) ex wife. He has been served her documents for divorce and yes, the emergency restraining order that got granted two days ago. I have a lot of respect for her. She's a hundred times smarter than I was. I stuck around for 11 years. She walked after four months. He was just as brutally abusive to her as he was to me. She made the same mistake as me and didn't press charges, but at least she had the sense to leave and get a restraining order. I had one when I left him in 2004 but stupidly enough I lifted it after he went on his meds and seemed normal again.

Would you believe he threatened to have me killed? I mean- told his wife that he wanted to hire someone to kill me. Told her. His wife. That he wanted to have his EX WIFE, the mother of his children, killed. How stupid could a man be?

Sigh. I'm hoping that this will soon be over. I go to court Sept 13. He won't get served my documents for another week. That will only be the beginning. I think I have a year of court dates ahead of me. Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers. I'm going to do this right once and for all.

Oh and pray one for Fatima too. She just might be my new hero. She had the courage to do what I couldn't do. I know full well what she went through. I went through it too. Nobody deserves that. Nobody.

No comments: