Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pneumonia

I don't think I can remember ever being this sick....it's the most horrible feeling in the world.  I've been out of the office for a whole week and the doc says I will be out the next week as well.  It's brutal.

It's also brutal that I have an idiot opportunist for an ex to takes every spare second to try to make me look bad.  Like sending you an email when he finds out you have pneumonia, just to tell you that he thinks he should keep the kids because aren't well physically or mentally.  Mentally?  Now that is the pot calling the kettle black.  I wanted to send another blasting email, but I decided against it.  I'd rather just sleep and recover.  But seriously, God should do an inventory on the amount of assholes he puts on the earth.  There are just too many, and sometimes it feels like they outnumber the good people.

Anyhow, on the plus side, I have my sweetheart of a mother, an angel of a friend who has been taking care of me.  I really have nothing to complain about.  Maybe God feels like he's balancing all the good around me who help me with one monstrous evil person.  Personally, I'd rather do without both and just have a content life, but that could be the fever talking.  Right now, it just makes me feel like life is one perpetual raw deal.  Sad but true.

I know, I'm spewing negativity and I should stop.  There are moments in life where you feel so down you just don't know how to handle things.  If I had just one wish, I know what it would be...

I don't get it.  The dude just came back from Morocco with his wife.   Like, last week.  I dunno, but the last time I checked, happy people just don't go around picking fights with ex wives.  Maybe he is incapable of happiness.  And kindness.  And human dignity.

I was originally so happy when I heard she was here.  You know, one more person to take care of the kids, better food for the kids when they are there, company for my daughter, and the slim shred of hope that the asshole will finally find happiness and leave me the hell alone.  But I guess I was way off on that.  Assholes never go away.   They just become bigger assholes.

So anyways, I know this is my most rambling blog entry ever.  My fever is at 102.5 so I'm bordering on a touch of deliriousness.  It's kinda fun to type when you are delirious.  It's actually your raw thoughts typing out...but I guess everyone can see that.

Maybe I should blog when I'm less delirious...

No comments: