Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 2 at Home

I get to work from home for the week.  I guess there is extra security in the city, and so they have asked us not to come in.  I'm not complaining.  I love working from home (I mean, spare 2 hours of commute time, why not?)- and to be honest, it's a great way to spend week 2.  I have 2GB of things to read through (I know because it filled 2 memory sticks) and a presentation to put together, so I will definitely be busy.

As I type this, I have my home-made iced tea in front of me, and I am about to go outside on the front porch to read presentations, drink ice tea and sit in my yoga pants, t-shirt and sunglasses so I can soak up the sun while I work.  Hmm- soak up the sun and work.  I think I just re-defined multi-tasking.  But in a really good way. :)

Life is good.

No comments: