Sunday, June 13, 2010

Time Flies.

I start my new job tomorrow.  I can't believe it's been almost 4 weeks already.  I don't even know where the time went.

This was the first time in my life that I ever just blew with the wind.  I mean, I went to the gym, I cleaned up, I rested, watched TV, hung out with some friends....I could SO get used to this life.  I did not keep a calendar, I did not answer to anyone, and I really just enjoyed myself.  It was good.  And I learned to let go of a few toxic things along the way.  Some were related to my personal life, some were related to friends, and some were just related to me being too hard on myself.  It was all good.  I feel happy.

Well, I'm excited about starting another new chapter in my life.  Very excited.  Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you did great. Enjoy your off-site meeting.

BF