Monday, January 05, 2009

Back to Work

The first day back after a long break is never easy. For some reason I am totally exhausted and all I did is sit at a desk all day. I just don't get it.

It was tough getting the kids up this morning. I had them asleep by 9pm (30 minutes past bedtime) but that isn't so bad. I think the sleeping-in routine has become, well, a routine.

Anyhow, either way, I survived. The kids were 5mins late for school but otherwise it all turned out OK. We should be back on track tomorrow.

On the plus side, I called my insurance company. They reassured me that my recent at-fault accident won't affect my insurance. I get one at-fault accident forgiveness, so I've basically used that up.

Yaay.

I'm sure you're all wondering what happened on the Mr. NYC front. He was here for a visit this weekend. We had a nice time, but I haven't made any final decisions. It's a big decision and it affects not only my life, but the children's lives, his childrens' lives, my family, and my ex (not that we care much about him).

I think I will need a couple of months to ponder that one....

Hope you're all well...

No comments: