Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One More Meeting to Go...

I got a call from the assessor's office. He has scheduled his final two hour session with the children for next Thursday. That's about a week away. After that, he needs 3 weeks to deliberate and then he will come out with a decision.

We're getting there...

I can feel the burning in my stomach. This is SO stressful. The waiting is the worst part.

Either way, this can only make things better. I keep telling myself that. All the evidence will speak for itself. The assessor cannot possibly ignore the things that he has been told. I am really hoping that I get custody out of this. I need to keep my children safe and protected. I cannot do more than I have done. I cannot spend more than I have spent. I've already stretched things too far financially.

Either way, the meeting next week will be fine. It's one on one with the children and the assessor. And children never lie. So that should be fine. It's the waiting that is painful. It's agonizing. I'm just tired of everything, and I need my life to move on, whatever that might be.

I've got my fingers crossed...

No comments: