Monday, June 04, 2007

Shaz is Still Alive

I think it is so adorable that my friends call me to make sure I'm OK when I don't blog. It's been awhile, I know. I keep forgetting that there are many friends that I can't keep in touch with on a regular basis who use this space as a pulse to make sure I'm still OK. Thank you for caring about me. I'm touched. And I feel loved. Isn't it funny how you can spend your whole life wanting to be loved and then you find it in the weirdest places? I think the love that I've received from my friends surpasses anything any relationship has ever given. Amazing how that works, isn't it?

So on my end- things have been busy, but steady. I started a new job in the same company, and the change has been great for me. I don't know if it's the change of routine, change of work, change of pace, but it has all been good. I feel alive again. I think this will be a good move, no matter how long I stay. My goal at this time is 1-2 years, and then I'm out. Let's see how that turns out.

On a personal front, things with my ex were stabilizing a bit, until this past weekend. I'm not up to blogging about that, but rest assured, I'm dealing with it. I've learned that I'm a survivor, and that I'm getting stronger. That's a good thing, and very reassuring for me.

On the other personal front, things with Mr. NYC are on again. They have been for several weeks now. Let's see where that goes...

On a health front, my naturopath put me on an intense detox. She's trying to fix multiple issues at once- most of which stem from female/hormonal stuff. I have to say it's all working. All the things she said would change are slowly changing. I feel more energy, I'm sleeping 6-7 hours a night (I've been doing 4-5 hours a night for years), and I'm feeling calmer. A lot calmer. If I told you what my weekend was like, you would be shocked that I made it through at all, let alone to make it through without having to meltdown. Thank God for these herbs :)

Overall, I'm doing really well, touch wood. I see some stuff on the horizon with my ex, but I don't think it's in my control. I'll have to wait it out and see how that goes. But really, thank you for wishing me well, and for checking on me. I'll keep you all in my prayers :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back Shaz.

BF

shaz said...

:) I love my friends :)