Friday, June 15, 2007

I was doing really well until...

Minor freak attack yesterday. I'm better now. Breathe. :)

Overall, I'm doing better this time around than last time. (Now isn't it totally pathetic that there are "rounds"...it never ends).

I think this new naturopath has been great for me. The past 5 weeks I was doing alot better- sleeping better, losing weight, acne clearing, and then boom- the ex starts up, and the stress levels (and hormones) go through the roof. So it's a setback of a few weeks, but that's OK, we've added more herbs to the mix and I was able to sleep and feel calmer today, so something seems to be working. The past week, the sleep got messed up again, mostly cuz of stress, but I'm better now.

Regardless, I think I'm getting better at handling this (still sad that I have to say it).

I think I'm realizing that this won't ever change. He's going to harass me until my dying day, whenever that will be.

Oddly enough, I left him because I felt that if I stayed he would eventually do something so bad that he would kill me. Now I realize that this hasn't really changed. He's the same nut, and he's still just as obsessed. It's still a problem.

How does a married man get so obsessed with his ex wife? People are weird.

Fortunately, my friends are looking out for me and checking on me. I love you guys.

No comments: