Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dirt Bag

My ex is a total complete waste.  A total dirt bag.  So here is his latest stunt.  Apparently I am the moron who was idiotic enough (yet again) to believe that if I tried to be civil, things would be less toxic for my children.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

So the latest stunt, last night I got the kids after school and they were in tears.  Apparently, their gem of a father told them that he intends to go back to court and that he intends to get 50/50 access to the children.  In order to do this, they have to tell the courts that they don't want this much time with me.  That they want more time with him.

The kicker...is the threat he outright gave them.

Either you agree to do this, or I will move to Morocco with my new wife, start a new family and I never want to see your faces again.

WTF???  Who the hell says that to a child?  There is a special place in hell for a man like him.

So now, I have to figure out what to do with this crap.  My daughter fears abandonment, and fears that if she doesn't comply it will be all her fault that her father will leave her.

Yeah, tell me these kids won't have issues in the future.  SIGH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crap Shaz, I wish I had words of wisdom for you. This mand doesn't deserve wonderful children like yours. Call if you want to talk.
BF

shaz said...

You're a sweetheart. Would love to meet up soon xo.