Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Happy Canada Day 2009!

Hope everyone had a great day...

I wanted so badly to take my children to see the fireworks at the city hall. I got there, got a parking spot, and waited 20 mins. Then the kids started falling asleep, and getting cranky, saying they were tired and wanted to go home.

So I ended up getting in the car, turning around and coming home before they even started.

Sigh.

Next Canada Day, I'm sending them to their dad's so I can go and watch the fireworks myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could have come and got my son. Sean had to go to the office so Conor went into the backyard to see all the neighbourhood fireworks. He really wanted to see the big show.

BF

shaz said...

That sounds like a better plan. Next year, I will give you my sleepyhead kids so they can stay home and I will take your son with me :) At least I will get to enjoy them with someone! :)